The Daily Observer

A blog of urban issues, travel to obscure places, amateur photography, and blatant self-promotion.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Goin' to Florida!

I will be in Florida - and thus away from any computer - for the next ten days. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, and fill you in with my insights when I come back. Homestead is where I will be staying; just 35 miles southwest of Florida. The lack of computer access is not what worries me, however. It is the lack of CBC that might eventually drive me a bit nuts.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 AM, Blogger chaintree said…

    Oooooooooh! Warmth, sun... how lovely! I am freeeeeeeeezing here in Melbourne, Australia. We're lucky if we get above ten degrees (celsius that is). I know this may not seem very cold to any Norwegians (or Siberians) reading this post, but for some reason ten degrees in Melbourne feels colder than ten degrees in Oslo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home